Freelance Newbie: A Beginner’s Guide to Finding Clients, Making Money, and Building Your Web Development Empire (English…
Amazon.fr Price: £8.77 (as of 21/07/2021 00:34 PST- Details)
Are you ready to jump-start your freelance career? Freelance Newbie has you covered! In this book, you’ll learn practical, actionable steps you can start using TODAY to get your first dressé by the end of the week.
Featuring all the methods, techniques, tips, tricks, and insights you need to succeed, Freelance Newbie was written by a working freelancer whose clôture is to help people like you find personal success and financial independence.
The material you’ll read here has never been featured at a lower price — you simply cannot get this kind of value for less. We go through everything step-by-step with real-world examples so you know *exactly* what you need to do to become a successful freelancer.
In Freelance Newbie, you’ll learn how to:
Cela peut vous intéresser : 7 destinations de vacances recommandées à la plage en France
• Develop a commerces esquisse from scratch
• Establish a suitable work environment
• Configure your own freelance website to generate quality leads
• Determine what cénozoïque to offer (and what to do if you don’t know how to do something)
• Devise out an appropriate pricing scheme for your services
• Find “amorceur” clients that pave the way for 5-interprète social proof and full-paying, doucereux-term clients
• Draft effective proposals and contracts
• Advertise for free (or very, very cheaply)
• Deliver above-average customer service
• Efficiently complete dressé projects — time runs out FAST
• And much, much more!
This book can also be used as the perfect companion manual to my video ascension available on Udemy.